|Home||» Products||» Spike Barrier||» Heavy Spike Barrier|
Heavy Spike Barrier
- Unit of Measure
We are the leading suppliers of Spike Barrier that are used widely in locations of high security checks. The presence of rising steel spikes can easily damage the rims and tyres of any kind of vehicles. This is the best way to prevent unauthorized entries and these products helps in preventing illegal activities in mines, cash deliveries and bank entrances. This is a long lasing and cost efficient product. We offer these to our consumers at the leading market price.
- Fast Raising And Lowering Time.
- Ideal For High Security Areas Such as Airports, Bank Depots, Cash Centre, Embassies, Military Establishments, Customs, Border Crossings Etc.
- Spike Barriers Are Robust, Safe and can be Installed in any Road Surface.
- Automatic spike barrier 2-8 mtrs wide make. MCVIK.
- Spike made up of tampered steel of height of 150 mm
- Spaced maximum 100mm center to center capable of taking impact load of 20, 50, 80, and 100 ton truck, mounted on ms channel (i section) of suitable thickness.
- In the lowered position the tyre killer is flush with the road surface thus completely inconspicuous.
- The cover plate of the tyre stripper/ spike barrier is constructed in accordance with bridge class 60/30 (din 1072) allowing even the heaviest vehicles (almost 75 tons) to enter the secured area.
- Massive steel static and rising impact frames, continuously welded seams for maximum strength. Separate road-surface trimmer frame for ease of installation / minimum site disruption. Primed and spray painted steel frames for maximum protection. PLC control systems, standard control systems for all control options and ease of future changes. Standard raising /lovering times of 1-2 seconds in accordance with site specifications.
Automation make MCVIK
- ISO 9002 & C.E.certified,
- Plus I/D electronic control equipment.
- Manual unlocking device with personalized key, can be interfaced with remote control, vehicle loop detector, push button, sensors etc.
Power supply voltage
220v/50Hz or 440volt 3 phase
-20 to +60 deg.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
A-51/1, Krishna Vihar Koutti,
Bhopura, Ghaziabad, U.P.
Pin Code : 201005 (INDIA)