|Home||» Products||» Automatic Boom Barrier||» Automatic Safety Boom Barrier|
Automatic Safety Boom Barrier
- Minimum Order Quantity
- as per recuirement
- Unit of Measure
- The installation ground shall be the reinforced concrete, and the thickness shall be more than 100mm.
- Please drill the installation holes for the expansion bolts M10 or pre launch the installation bolts M10, and leave enough length more than 30mm.
- Please pre-launch one 25mm PVC pipe underground, and let it protrude the ground more than 50mm.
- Let the power supply wires and the access control device cables through the PVC tube to the turnstile power supply terminal and access control device.
- Two PVC pipes will be required if the cables for the access control device is not the shielded wire.
Arm Assembly :
- Insert the arm head into the slot of the moving disk, and let the fixing hole in the arm meet the fixing hole in the moving disk. Please find the mark in the arm and moving disk slot, and let them be the same one.
- Insert the peg into the fixing hole, and let it be in the right position.
- Fix the peg with the screw.s
Input Signal Requirements :
- 12V voltage signal, relay type.
- More than 100ms DC 12 V pulse signal, more than 10mA.
Wire/Cable Connection :
- Connect the AC 220V power supply wire to the designated terminal, as the wiring diagram show.
- Connect the output signal cable of the access control device to the designated terminals, as the wiring diagram show.
- In the turnstile, there is one press button controller is connected. You can connect output cable of your own access control device to replace the press button controller, or connect them together.
Function: The left unlock signal is given to unlock the turnstile arm in the left direction. The LED indicator turns green to show the left direction free. Push the arm of turnstile to a definite degree, the arm moves to the next position. If no one pushes the arm of turnstile within the definite time, the turnstile will be locked automatically.
The right unlock signal is given to unlock the turnstile arm in the right direction. The LED indicator turns green to show the right direction free. Push the arm of turnstile to a definite degree, the arm moves to the next position. If no one pushes the arm of turnstile within the definite time, the turnstile will be locked automatically.
Arm Drop Down: When the power supply is failed, the turnstile arm will drop down automatically to free the passageway. When the power supply is on, press the arm and then put up the arm to the horizontal position, the turnstile arm will be locked again in the block status.
Single Direction Setup: If you want to let one direction be free, please adjust the related screw after you open the turnstile housing top cover and inside cover. Let the position arm be in the unlock position by hand, and let the adjust screw lock the position arm.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD), Others
- Supply Ability
- As per requirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
A-51/1, Krishna Vihar Koutti,
Bhopura, Ghaziabad, U.P.
Pin Code : 201005 (INDIA)